The Fair Work Commission has extensively varied the following Tranche 3 awards as a result of its 4-yearly review of modern Awards:
- Aircraft Cabin Crew Award
- Amusement, Events and Recreation Award
- Business Equipment Award 2010
- Dredging Industry Award 2010
- Health Professionals and Support Services Award
- Horse and Greyhound Training Award
- Journalists Published Media Award
- Marine Tourism and Charter Vessels Award
- Marine Towage Award
- Miscellaneous Award
- Pest Control Industry Award
- Ports, Harbours and Enclosed Water Vessels Award
- Professional Employees Award
- Seagoing Industry Award
- Security Services Industry Award
- Sugar Industry Award
- Supported Employment Services Award
The Fair Work Commission has recently announced the following Tranche 3 awards are set to receive final variation determinations giving effect to its provisions views on 18 June 2020 (subject to no opposing submissions being received by this date):
- Broadcasting and Recorded Entertainment and Cinema Award
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Contracting Award
- Graphic Arts Printing and Publishing Award
- Horticulture Award
- Telecommunications Services Award
- Wine Industry Award 2020
There are still several awards yet to be varied in conclusion of the Commission’s 4-yearly review.
A full list of modern awards can be accessed on the Fair Work Commission’s website here.
Whilst Aitken Legal endeavours to provide updates on significant changes made to most awards, there are numerous changes being made to all awards in 2020. It is vital that employers proactively keep up to date on changes to awards relevant to their business.
Employers are encouraged to contact Aitken Legal for assistance with identifying and interpreting award changes to ensure they remain compliant with the minimum terms and conditions of their awards.
Disclaimer: The information contained this article is general and intended as a guide only. Professional advice should be sought before applying any of the information to particular circumstances. While every reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this update, Aitken Legal does not accept liability for any errors it may contain. Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.